Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Swing

As much as I love my work, it can get exhausting at points. So exhausting, in fact, that the only logical thing to do was to spend my lunch break doing a little bit of shopping to relax. Basically, I shouldn't be let into an American Apparel when I have store credit and am delirious due to lack of sleep. As much as I love my friends, they are not very helpful when it comes to getting me to not purchase things :) I walked out with this skirt, after my friend told me that it was impossible to own too much denim (and since I didn't own a denim skirt, it was definitely time to invest). I'm very happy I did, because it's hard to find skirts that are appropriate work length. By pairing it with winged eyeliner, red lipstick and a flowered shirt, I felt a bit of a vintage vibe, but that might only be in my head :) Needless to say, I think it will become a staple in my wardrobe, and I'm very happy my friend convinced me to get it!

(shirt: urban outfitters;  necklace: brooklyn flea; skirt: american apparel; shoes: converse)



(makeup: MAC penultimate eyeliner, FACE stockholm for J. Crew lipstick in chili flake)


1 comment:

  1. Pretty ... well m your new follower, hope you will follow me back as well :)
    Love,
    http://www.vintagegirlcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete