Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Ocracoke

This week I'm finally back in Ocracoke, North Carolina. As much as I'm a city girl, there's still a part of me that feels most at home on the beach. My family and I used to go to Ocracoke every year, and this is the first year since 2009 that I've been able to go back. Whether it's taking a walk to the Pirate's Chest or Albert Styron's Store (abbreviated ASS, of course), buying my groceries at the Variety Store, or going out on the porch to find, gasp, actual constellations in the sky, I am so happy to be back here. I've been spending my days taking photos, reading on the beach, catching up on Orange is the New Black, and boogie boarding. More photos and posts will be up soon, but for now I'm enjoying my little bit of vacation before I head back to school! 

Not pictured: the lovely burn I got after one day at the beach!
(Sunglasses: Ray-Bans; Shirt: Urban Outfitters; Pants: borrowed/H&M Kids; Shoes: Tevas)


Having a little bit of fun while waiting for ice cream :)

12 miles of National Seashore = some of the best beaches in the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment