Thursday, August 8, 2013

Basic with a Twist

A while ago, FACE Stockholm sent me a couple products to review. I wrote about the nail polish here, and the other product they sent me is their latest Dream Cream Eyeshadow. Overall, I was very happy with the product! It glides on like a dream, and the color stays all day. I was sent the color Siden, which is an opalescent grey-pink. Since Siden is such a light shade, it did require some building up, but the end result is a beautiful neutral that can be paired with anything.




 Another bonus with this eyeshadow is that it is both waterproof and paraben free. I have a tendency to rub my eyes, so anything that's waterproof is an extra bonus for me! And although I'm not the best when it comes to buying natural products, I do want to try to be more responsible about what I'm using, so the paraben free part is a plus.
(Eyeshadow: FACE Stockholm's Dream Cream Eye Shadow in Siden [c/o]; eyeliner: MAC Rapidblack; mascara: stila sample)

I love how just like the nail polish, the eyeshadow catches the light and reflects millions of different colors!
Overall, I can't recommend this eyeshadow enough. It's a breeze to apply, and the color selection is gorgeous. I can't wait to pick up the others :) 



6 comments:

  1. HEY AGAIN! :) YES WE CAN FOLLOW EACH OTHER :) YOU HAVE A NEW FOLLOWER! XX ANDY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds really good, and the makeup is lovely! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on “GFC” (blog followers), “Google+”, and bloglovin? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x❤x❤

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed you on everything! And thank you so much! And I love your blog, it's gorgeous! Do you think you could help me grow my blog? I'm new to all of this :) xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much, Amelia! I'm following you back now on ”GFC”, ”Google+” and ”bloglovin (#10)” :)
      Well....I can tell you what I usually do! When I have some free time, I visit blogs and if I like them, I leave a comment about the post, and I invite them to check my blog and follow if they like it, as I did with you ;)
      I "ALWAYS" visit and leave comments on the blogs who visited me and that left comments on my posts,. I thank them for their visit, and I comment about their posts :)
      Hope I helped you ;)
      Keep in touch sweetie! Have a fabulous week ahead full of sunshine, fun and love<3

      x❤x❤

      "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




      Delete