Sunday, August 25, 2013

Hunky Dory

My other big birthday present this year was a new pair of sneakers. I have a pair of Nike Frees that I wear to the gym, and I wanted to get another pair that I'd wear on a more daily basis. They weren't at the top of my list, but when I saw that Nike was doing a collaboration with Liberty of London, I knew I had to get a pair! I was able to customize them on the Nike website, and I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. Although they're a little bit more blue than I thought they'd be, they're super comfy and I know I'll get some good wear out of them! I forgot to take photos the two times I've worn them out so far, so some photos of just the shoes will have to suffice :)
Naturally, when I found out I could customize them, I had to add my favorite phrase to them!

I'm pretty sure wearing these is the equivalent to walking on clouds. Just sayin'.





No comments:

Post a Comment