Saturday, August 17, 2013

Life, Lately: Vacation Edition

In less than 12 hours, I will be back in Pennsylvania, moving into my dorm. It's crazy to think how fast this summer has gone, and I'm still not quite ready to let go of my summer mindset. For the most part, it was a great summer - I got to go to the beach for the first time in years, and I was kept busy with seeing friends and work. I'm dreading the idea of going back to organic chemistry and calculus, but I'm hoping that the transition won't be too bad ;) and since I just love Ocracoke so much, I can't resist sharing some photos from the trip! More can be found on my instagram, too :)
I will never, ever, ever get sick of these sunsets!

One of the best feelings ever: doing yoga on the beach in my blackmilk R2D2 swimsuit!

Maybe I like going upside down just a little? :)


Can't ever get enough of this beach!

Late night walks to view constellations :)

What could be better than 12 miles of national seashore??





6 comments:

  1. Great pics! Following your blog, hope you follow mine :)
    www.geekchicnotes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shoots! Thank you for your comment in my blog! Sure we can follow each other! I'm following you now via GFC and Bloglovin #17 and then I'm waiting for you too! Let me know if you want to follow each other on Facebook too!

    Evi xoxo

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed you back :) and I don't currently have a facebook page set up but when I do I will let you know! Keep in touch! xx

      Delete
  3. Following you through GFC! This is a cool blog thanks for connecting. Oh, and LOVE that R2D2 swimsuit!!!! Thanks for sharing the photos!

    ReplyDelete