Saturday, August 17, 2013

Birthday Bag

One of my favorite ways to procrastinate is by online shopping. I love hunting for deals, and have been known to cross check items across many different websites. :) I'm also signed up for websites like Gilt and Hautelook, and when I'm really putting off work, I check my email for their daily deals. Awhile ago, I randomly checked Gilt and saw that they were having a Marc by Marc Jacobs sale. Never one to pass up an opportunity to get a Marc Jacobs back, I immediately checked out the sale. When I saw this bag, I fell in love. I've been looking for a nice camera bag for ages, and haven't had much success. Although this is still a little tight for my T3i and lens, I couldn't be happier! Even though this sale was months ago, we decided to put it away until my birthday. And I have to say, the wait made it that much better :) I can't wait to start using it, and my 19th Birthday is off to a very good start!



It's the prettiest dark blue leather!

I love the detailing - I can't stand when bags are over the top!



3 comments:

  1. gorgeous bag!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog dear! following you now :)

    xo
    Sabrina

    http://dreaminspiredesire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I followed you on both blogspot and gfc!! xx

      Delete