Thursday, September 26, 2013

I am a horrible blogger

Hi there,

I have now been at college for exactly 5 weeks. It feels like I've been here for months. I swear I will try to write a real post this weekend (I feel like the boy who cried wolf over here!) but I have so much to talk about and so many outfits to share :) So, in the meantime, here is one of my pre- horrible Allentown weather outfits!


For the occasional sunny days here, a cropped tank and high waisted shorts have been my go-to outfit. Simple, and I never get sick of it.
(glasses: oliver peoples; shirt: out from under; shorts: american apparel; shoes: saltwater sandals)


Best birthday present ever: this beautiful TIffany's horseshoe necklace. However, I haven't been as lucky as I would like to be!

Sorry for the horrible photo of my feet, but I couldn't resist showing off my saltwater sandals. I may be matching with half the kids in Park Slope, but I'll be damned if these aren't the comfiest sandals I own!

I swear I'll start posting more soon!


1 comment:

  1. No you re not. :) I ve just nominated you for the versatile blogger award. Hope you like it.
    Take care
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/2013/10/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete